Monday, 20 May 2013

I am still around

I have been very slack in posting I know but have been trying to stay off the computer a bit. I get on here do what I have to do and then start playing games and before I know it three hours  have passed. Such a waste of time when I have so many other things I could be doing - like stitching.

I havn't finished a lot but have been working on a few different things and hope to have more finishes to show you soon. I have got one finish and it is a bear. This pattern is a boy bear called Bentley but I just loved this pink alpaca fur so my bear is called Benita and here she is.


First OPAM finish for May, very slack since May is more than half way over.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Jen Benita is very cute.xx

Helen said...

Very cute Jenny.

Helen

Lynda said...

So lovely Jenny - Benita has a very sweet face.

Cathy said...

Oh Jenny I'm the same on the ruddy computer, IPad and phone... I seriously need to get rid of all.. My sewing is suffering big time!! Gorgeous bear!

Roseanne said...

Lovely jenny very cute!!!!