Thursday, 25 April 2013

For my Sister-in-Law

My brother and sister-in-law lost most everything in the February 2103 Bundaberg flood so I decided to make her this quilt. I gave it to her last Sunday and she was very happy and totally surprised. She loved the colours and keeps telling me how thrilled she is with it and can't wait to get her new bed and move back into their  house so that she can display it on her bed. It is a huge quilt, more like a bedspread floor to floor. It is a nice feeling when you make something for someone and they appreciate it. I know this quilt will be treasured.


Another OPAM for April.

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

what a gorgeous quilt......and timed so well to be finished when you received yours too.........it will be very special to them I am sure............

Vicki said...

How lovely, Jenny! You now know how surprised she was :)

Cathy said...

How wonderful that we were making yours as you were making hers....And to be so treasured.

Sarah said...

Lovely jenny! A treasured gift

Cathy said...

Hi Jenny, Ive emailed you a couple of times re the travel swap but Im not sure if you are receiving them. Has your email address changed? CAthy

Jen said...

No Cathy it hasn't changed .... not sure what is happening then. Try again and I will see what is happening. Sometimes when I see the emails are from the girls here I don't always open them just come in here and have a look. Duh probably not very smart.